Sepia Santa

Happy Friday the 13th. It is only 6 weeks until Christmas so I am on a bit of a roll with the Christmas cards at the moment. 


This jolly fellow is Santa/Tomte from the 2007 Jul collection by Magnolia. 
He has been coloured with DI Walnut Stain to (hopefully) achieve a sepia effect. 


It is a little hard to see in the photo but I've stamped the background with a snowflake stamp in Versamark and embossed with white powder. 


The papers are Maja Design from last year's collection. 


Pinecone, pearls and flowers are from Ribbon Girl.
Sentiment is LOTV.


Die cuts are Tim Holtz, Memory Box, Doo Hickey and Go Kreate. A bit of a mix up this time. 

I'd like to enter:




Comments

  1. Lovely card! Your colouring looks sepia to me, so I would see you succeeded in that.
    Love all the details. Enjoy making the rest of the Xmas-cards!

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.