A Pastel Christmas card

Hello friends, 
Well.. today I didn't feel like doing much at all, no housework, no studies, nope, nothing. So I sat myself down at my craft desk for a little while and coloured in a cute little Magnolia stamp "Snowy Cottage" from the Waiting for Christmas 2014 collection. 


I have had a bit of a play with some of the amazing new dies from the Doo Hickey club too. They are just lovely. I think my favourite has to be the gorgeous snowflake. 


The card is cut into a circle free hand and to disguise the rough edges I distressed them and added a border cut from a Doo Hickey die. The papers are Maja Design.
Image is coloured with Copics markers. 

This was a fun card to put together on a rainy day. I wish I could get away with a few more 'crafting' days but something tells me the never ending washing and housework generated by two little boys won't allow that! 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks for dropping by today
xx


Comments

  1. What a wonderful card. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kylie! Love the way you've used this house.
    Thanks so much for sharing at Simply Magnolia.
    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.