Some sewing for a change

Hi friends, 
How are your Easter preparations going? I love this time of the year. 
I've been looking around in the stores at all of the lovely Easter tableware and came across some beautiful tea towels. I'm not usually overly excited by tea towels haha, but these ones were so cute and simple to do myself I just had to have a try. Retailing at $10-$15 per towel, there was no way I was going to buy them.


At the supermarket I found a set of 3 tea towels for $7, ok, yes this is more than I would like to pay for tea towels but they were these adorable aqua gingham and spots :)  


I machine stitched on the ric rac and hand stitched on the buttons - mine are from the Ribbon Girl, there are loads of gorgeous colours available.


The ceramic hen tea light holder and egg cups are cute too. 

So just a little something to brighten up my kitchen this Easter. 
I have a piece of fabric waiting to be hemmed for my table cloth too. I might just have to do that this week!

I have a card to share in the next few days as well. 
Please be sure to come back to check it out!
Until then, happy crafting!


Comments

  1. Gorgeous Kylie, you are clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I love that colour for spring - it gives freshness :)
    P.S. The egg holders are too cute, got to find me a couple of those!
    Greetings, Maya S. | Croydon End of Tenancy Cleaners

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.