Ribbon Girl Challenge - Romance

Happy Sunday all!
Today we have a new challenge starting at The Ribbon Girl - Romance, just in time for Valentines day in a couple of weeks. 



I made this cute little shaped card  with a new stamp from Magnolia's Lovely Duo collection, Stop in the Name of Love Tilda. 


I've gone a bit overboard with the pink :) 
The sponsors this week are Lili of the Valley and Ribbon Girl, both with a £10 voucher.  I know I would love to win! That is quite a lot of goodies. 


I have used Melissa Frances Her Majesty Applique Set Resins, 20mm Edwina Cream Deep Scallop, Stickles Stardust Ranger Ink, 10 metres Ivory Button Twine, 16mm Natural Plain Grosgrain, pale pink pearl string, 40mm white daisy - all from the Ribbon Girl store


Tilda was coloured with Copics and the papers are appropriately enough, from the "Romance" collection by Prima. 


I will leave you now with a photo of my new puppy who arrived in our house on Thursday, Lolly.
Lolly is a poodle cross cocker spaniel and is just adorable. She has fit into our little family very easily and is super smart and funny. My little boys adore her already. 


I hope you get a chance to play along with the Ribbon Girls this week! 
I will be back next week with something else to share with you. 
Until then, happy crafting xx


Comments

  1. Gorgeous card but I have to say, even that is overshadowed by the super gorgeous Lolly - what a pretty little thing she is! Have fun, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooove your Card. The colours you have used match those papers perfectly! Must colour that Tilda up she looks Gorgeous! Lolly is Adorable we have 2 couldn't stop at 1 she will bring so much joy to the Family for many years just wait until you have her sleeping in your bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, gorgeous card. Awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.