WOC - Anythng Goes

Hmm... so I attempted water colouring again.... I go through stages you see. When I just want to sit and paint.  It seems that it will be relaxing... but I usually end up painting three images before I am happy enough with one. This is the first of about 4 water coloured images that have made it to cards... we'll see how we go!


There is a new challenge up at Wild Orchid Challenges this week - this time we are looking for Anything Goes.


The papers are Authentique and this is adorable Flip Flop Tilda from the Summer Memories collection.


So this is my attempt at painting... yes, I know I have a lot of practice ahead of me, haha, but it is really enjoyable and makes a nice change from markers. 


Have a great week,
Hugs x

Comments

  1. Oft need practice I don't think so! Looks fantastic loving the colours you used. Hugs Bron xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and your coloration. Sweet details. ohh summer please come back. It is starting to getting cold and dark now:-(
    Hugs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW your painting is so good, I love the tones you coloured, her skin looks gorgeous! such a beautiful card lovely.
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so stunning kylie.your painting of tilda is really beautiful ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's stunning, fabulous colouring!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your colouring is jus fabulous, your card is a beauty Kylie ! So wonderful details !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card kylie!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your painting, you are very good at it! Beautiful card also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card and your coloring is great Kylie! That promises a lot for the future :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.