TOMIC - only 2 days left to go!!

Hi everyone,
I am really late in posting my card for this month's TOMIC. There are two days to go if you want to enter - as always there is a lovely prize from Magnolia for a lucky entrant. 
The challenge this month is - Lisa's sketch, no character stamp (ie, no Tilda or Edwin) and to use Embossing!


I decided to ink up this sweet church and cut into some lovely Magnolia papers. 


Lots of Doo Hickeys were used and all of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 
Well.. I do have quite a bit to share with you this weekend, so I'll be back a bit later on.

Until then - enjoy your weekend!


Comments

  1. BelĂ­ssimo, maravilhoso.
    Beijo,fique cm Deus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. goede morgen

    wat is je kaart mooi en die kleuren
    bij elkaar is hij echt gaaf

    fijn weekend

    gr marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Kylie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow this is so beautiful kylie.stunning classy colours and i love your image and details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.