Scrap layout

Tuesday already? well, it is over here anyway ;) 
We had a long weekend so I had a bit extra time to craft and catch up on things. I've had a horrible sinus headache all weekend so I've not wanted to do much else but sit around - so why not play with paper while I do?


This is my first attempt at scrapping a non person photo. The pic is of our block of land that we plan to build on later this year. Burra is the name of the district. 


The papers are October Afternoon Sasparilla and I've used some October Afternoon spritz and white Gesso here and there. The alphas are Amercian Crafts thickers. 


I had some fun stitching on this layout. The ric rac and gathered lace are just bits and pieces I've had laying around. The tag and pocket are Melissa Francis and the die cuts are from October Afternoon as well. 

I guess the layout is fairly busy :) Oh well. I just liked the papers and had to keep going. I need to learn how to just stop! haha. 
Well.... I have more to share with you, it has been a very busy crafting weekend, but I'll be back tomorrow with that!
Until then, have a great day!
Kylie x

Comments

  1. What a fabulous page - so much to look at and so much texture! I don't scrap non-people pages very often either :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowee, what a gorgeous page. I was initially not attracted to these latest October afternoon papers but I love the ones you have used - perhaps a trip to my LSS is in order!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Kylie and who wouldnt want to live here!!! beautiful page xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Kylie, this is fantastic!!! Love just everything about it! The colors, papers, design.. everything's just fab! TFS!
    Sylviy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful LO! Lots of lovely details and the landscape looks beautiful! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOw ! superb ! So nice details, love your flowers very much !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Kylie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so pretty and what a lovely beautiful papers too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic layout. sympathise with you having sinus. Not pleasant xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh a LO how beautiful. Oh I bet you are so excited and can't wait to get started. What a beautiful place. Best of luck with such a wonderful dream that's to come true.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.