MDUC #91 with Tilda with Daffodils

Hi there, back again, lol. I disappear for days and then come back with two cards in less than 24 hours! Well... sorry, but there is going to be three, lol, I'll be back later on for the Tickled Pink Stamps blog hop.

This cute Tilda is for Magnolia Down Under Challenges #91 - No patterned paper, make your own! Hahaha, yes, we are not tricking you, and yes, it can be done! You should see my clever teamies have done over at the MDUC blog - OMGosh! I went with the easy option and I embossed. There is also some corrugated cardboard there that I've put a bit of distress crackle paint on, a page out of a book (not mine, my hubby's hahaha) and a paper doily... ok, not soooo imaginative :) But there are numberous options out there for you to try, emboss resist, stamping your own, the list is pretty endless.


I have masked the adorable "Tilda with daffodil" from the Butterfly Dreams collection onto the "Spring Fence" from the Hoppy Eater collection and coloured them both with Copics. I've also had my first attempt at colouring with Prisma pencils and the blue haze in the background and the shaddows are coloured with Prismas. I've got quite a bit of practice yet, but they are fun and something I can see myself becoming addicted to!

Now, a little bit of fun business to attend to.... I've redrawn the winner of my MDUC birthday blog hop candy as I didn't hear from the original winner... so I would love to congratulate CAROL from My Little Piece of Heaven - Carol you are the new winner! Could you please email me with your address so I can post out this little package of goodies to you...



And of course, some challenge to enter Miss Tilda into are:
A Spoon Full of Sugar - A ton of Texture
Crafty Catz - Embossing
Fab n Funky - Shabby Chic
The Crazy Challenge - Just add flowers
The ABC Challenge - R is for Ribbon
Simon Says - Time for spring colours
Stamping for the Weekend - Easter
Stamp with Fun - Easter
Paper Sundaes - Spring Blossoms

Thanks for checking back in with me. I'll be back a bit later with my Tickled Pink Stamps blog hop post!
Have a great day!
Hugs xx

Comments

  1. I LOVE this card hun! OMG it is sooooo gorgeous! Amazing design and details as always! and snap LOL! I just got some Prismacolor pencils too -having fun with them but as you say need more practice yet! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! you've done a fabulous job on this card, i dont know how i missed this image, now i just gotta have her. Great coloring and details, i am gonna have to join the challenge if i find the time
    smiles
    Paola
    P.S: if you are on skype, look me up

    ReplyDelete
  3. A totally gorgeous card Kylie, such a sweet Tilda, love the colours and fabulous embellisments too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - your coloring is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous hun. What a gorgeous image.
    HUGs Bron xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. KILLIE YOU ARE JUST ONE GREAT ARTIST!! I just love your cards.So much inspiration that my crafting heart just melts lol!
    Love the touch of ribbon♥

    Thank you for playing with us at
    ABC Challenge,RubyM:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Kylie, WOW, my second stop today, I filled my eyes with beauty. I love this Tilda very much, you colored her beautifully. and showcased her perfectly, love the lace and the yellow "swirls". I love pencil coloring, it is sooo warm and rich. And got to love them a lot lately, cause I got allergic to Copics!!!
    Hugs. D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh if there's nothing worse I hate, it's making my own background paper. Ew! BUT I can't believe what you are saying about the Prisma's!! I use to use them before Copics and never even thought about using them for my background. DUH!! OMG!! Guess what?!! Bringing out the Prisma's!! AND your card totally kicks!!! So much inspiration her!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you've colored this sweet Tilda! Beautiful card Kylie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this card, so soft colors its great hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card!
    Beautiful colours and design:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG...how gorgeous is this....I love all the embellies that you have added too...very pretty!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, your colouring is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! Amazing card. And so cool to make your own "patternpaper", love it!
    Hugs Linn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this is so gorgeous!!!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness!! This is such a stunning card! Love the sweet image, your coloring and the papers! Great touch of details! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine! / Sari

    ReplyDelete
  17. A LOVELY card and this Tilda looks so pretty sitting there on the fence.

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet Tilda and beautiful tag!
    Have a lovely day!
    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cute card, thanks for playing along this week with Craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is amazing beautiful!! Love your colouring, it's awesome!
    Greets Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh this is just gorgeous !!!! I love all the sweet details dear and little Tilda is colored just gorgeous as always dear. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello mi dear! Love this Tilda. I dont have her but now ive seen her I may just have to. Love your colouring too. Simply Stunning xxxx
    Love Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a sweet card and I really love your coloring.

    Hugs from
    Heidi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Woooowww I really really really love this card!!! It's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous! Love how you have created the background, genius!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  26. So wonderful card Kylie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. this is gorgeous. I just love your coloring! THanks for joining our challenge at the crazy challenge this week.
    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  28. this is gorgeous Kylie!! I love the blue shading around her ♥

    ReplyDelete
  29. BEAUTIFUL. Love how you have coloured the Maggie and so much detail going on. Particularly fascinated by those twirly yellow flowers!

    Thanks for joining our Ribbon challenge at ABC this week.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Stunning card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card Kylie, great layout, so many wonderful details and I just love the beautiful, soft, gentle colouring of the adorable Tilda.

    So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.