Shy Sammy makes an appearance!

Good morning !! Marina has released another digi over at The Stamping Bazaar! This is Shy Sammy. How cute is he? Or is Sammy a she? I guess it is all up to you! There will be two Sammy's shortly - with Sammy with Ball being released in the coming weeks, along with Bikkie the Platypus and a cute Otter. I know I am looking forward to seeing what is going to come next!


I used some sweet papers by Making Memories and coloured Sammy with my Copics. I think I got the fur a little too dark in some places though.
COPIC TIP: When colouring fur, I let the layers of colour dry in between so the ink sits on top of the last layer. If you go too fast, the ink is still wet and the colours start to melt together.
Here is a close up of my colouring. I put some crystal effects on the little hearts to make them shine :) And some spica on his little tuft.

So, I am going to enter this card into two challenges:

Comments

  1. Wow! this is really cute Kylie!
    Love your colouring on Sammy!
    (hugs)
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmmm OMG WOW Blondie this is absolutely jaw dropping amazing! Can you colour them for me and send them and I'll make the cards hehe, worth a try! Your grass is amazing, the fur WOW and the card itself is GORGEOUS! LOOOOOVE it!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that totally rocks! i love how you colored the fur = i can't wait to try that out!! thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this image i just brought him.gorgeous.
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow indeed this is gorgeous.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Blonde!!!!!!! You have to come to Melb and teach MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    tHIS LOOKS STUNNING! I hope you make the dt they will be crazy not to have you.
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg it is awseome. the fur looks soooooo good. The whoel card is just super. hugs from Bron xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sammy looks gorgeous!! Love the fur. Not too dark. :) The card layout is gorgeous too as always!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww, wow, this makes me all the more anxious to get my grubby little mittens on this image, but now that you have gone and set the standard outragiously high.... maybe I will wait til the droolworthyness of your card wears off a bit, lol. LOVE the colours and the wonderfully fuzzy look of him!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaaawwwww, he is sooo cute and cuddly, and your fur looks awesome!!Your colouring always blows me away, you talented little thing you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Kylie, you are so clever with your copics. I think I feel another lesson coming on. Love his fur and the grass looks great too. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW WOW WOW Kylie Sammy looks Fantastic. I love how you did his shaggy fur!!! Can't wait to get my Sammy so I can play... and if you do decided to come to Melbourne for a Copic Class with Kristy - count me IN TOO!!!!!!!!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow he's gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Penni
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful creation, love the image and the colouring. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.