A little cutie for a sunny but chilly Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I am posting my little piece of inspiration for Mad for Markers today and I have used this cutie by Gillian F Roberts.

Dont forget that there is a ATC challenge on at Mad for Markers currently! It closes on the 10th so get out those images and get colouring!

It is the first time I have inked her up and wow, she was a joy to colour. I've put the close up photo first for you to see the texture on the bear, her hair and her freckles. I think I am going through a bit of a freckle phase!




And here is the entire card for you so see.



Copics used:
E 13, 11, 00, 000, 29, 25, 31, 41, 43, 34, 37
R 30,
G 40, 000, 0000
V 15, 12, 000
YR 01, 000
C 1, 3


Supplies:
Stamps: Baking a Treat (Gillian F Roberts, Stampavie available from Tickled Pink Stamps), "recipe" label (Magnolia)
Papers: Kioshi by Basic Grey, DCWV
Other: Nestabilities Labels 1, EK Success punch, SU Creamy caramel ink for distressing, sewing machine, flowers, lace and ribbon from my stash.

I am also going to enter this card in the following challenges:
Stampavie #27 - Dots
Sketch Saturday - the sketch

Comments

  1. Love it Kylie and her freckles look so cute. Your colouring is amazing. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute - and your payout is just GORGEOUS!!! The touch of lace, flowers and pull out recipe - wonderful!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww its so cute Kylie (just as well I didn't stamp that for you!!! heheheheh) I really love your card with the Lace and the receipe bit!! Your freckles are super duper cute:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, your colouring is inspirational!!! Love her freckles and the way you textured the teddy! Your card is absolutely beautiful, off now to have a longer nosey around here...
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and lovely card!
    Thanks for playing along at SS this week - good luck!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. So love this card...the texture on the bear is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness this is absolutely gorgeous!!! Adorable image too! Fingers crossed for the Holland game! Hup..lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.