NEWS - Coloured Inklings

Coloured Inklings is a new blog that I have created to be dedicated to Copic marker specific posts and also to advertise classes that I will be running in the use of Copics.



I will be updating Coloured Inklings with:


  • Tutorials

  • Showcases of various things I've created with Copics

  • News relating to Certification

  • And courses I plan on running throughout the year
If you are in the Canberra area and are interested in attending any training, head over to Coloured Inklings to have a look and see what I have to offer.

I am also starting a Colouring Club. If you live in the Canberra region and want to use Copics but don't own any yet or simply want to colour in a social environment, I will be opening my studio one afternoon a month for a group colouring session. Sound like fun? I hope so!

And please, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me!

Comments

  1. Woohooo - good luck with this Kylie!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie,
    Best of luck with your new classes, I wish I lived closer so I could come and play once a month. Maybe one day we can get together again for a colouring day. hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoo hoo! I'm moving to Canberra! Joking. Wish I wasn't joking though. Would love to join you. Good luck with it all Kylie.

    The 'other' Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW sounds like a fabulous idea, this will be Im sure a big hit with lots of Copic Lovers out there, Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOO HOO congrats hun I would say I wish you luck but I know there is just no need you wont need it I know you'll do so well!
    Hugs Pink Lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanta come play c copics but it's a long walk from Canada. Boo who for me. Can some fun be posted for those too far. - pretty please;)
    hugs Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooohooo!! You will do great hun! Can't wait to see the tutes you put up on your new blog. One day I'll have to come to Canberra and play!! Hugs, Zoe xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.