Big news Candy from Make It Crafty (Zoe)



Hi everyone!! I just want to show you all this awesome candy that my good friend Zoe is giving away. While I don't feel right entering the candy myself (being buddies makes it look a little cheeky!!) I still wanted to spread the word, so Zoe gets more exposure as she has some exciting news to share soon, but also because I can think of a couple of people who visit my blog regularly who could use a bit of everything that is in this awesome candy!!

Sooooo... what is in this amazing booty?? The real question to ask is WHAT ISN'T?? Zoe has gone all out....

24 Ciao Copic Markers in a Copic fold up fabric case. Zoe hand picked the colours would be a great beginner set for anyone starting out with copics.W-1, E00, E02, E11, E31, E33, E37, R20, R27, R29, YR04, YR07,Y11, Y15, G21, G28, BG15, BG49, B00, B95, B97, BV00, V17 and Blender 0
10 A4 sheets of X-Press It blending paper
Papermania Rose clear stamp set

Clear flourish stamp (great for backgrounds)
Wags ‘n Whiskers unmounted stamp – Angel Whispers
7 colours of hand made paper. 5 sheets each.
3 ply wood stars
5 Silver skeleton leaves
1 sheet of gold edged flower and leaf stickers
I sheet of silver hearts, flower and star stickers
1 sheet 3 dimensional square stickers
Basic Kaisercraft Love/dream circle rub ons
140 x 305mm rub on sheet – doilies
140 x 305mm rub on sheet – grunge
floral4 mini spring boards
5 lengths of my favourite lace
Length of Rhinestone chain
Papermania Mini Gem Brads
Rhinestone buckle
3 min pearl ribbon sliders
6 Prima bling flower centres
1 pack of Prima Pearls
Small bunch of flowers
2 packs of heavy silk flowers
Small selection of Prima Ornement de Floraz flowers
1 pack of Prima glitter Roses

So...caught your interest? I think you'd better go and click over to Zoe's blog Make It Crafty to see whay you have to do to win!!

And good luck!

Comments

  1. OH Kylie!! Thanks so much for spreading the word hun. Please do drop by and add a comment. Everyone is welcome, even my good mates. :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.