Mojo Thursday Puppy Love

Well, I promised my husband that I would ensure that the ironing was completed this afternoon (as part of my duty statement for 'stay at home mummy"), but this morning my little boys woke up in the most FERAL moods. A trip to the play ground in the hope of wearing them out did not help and now my eldest (21 months) is refusing his afternoon nap and is in his bedroom making lots of noise and most likely a huge mess. I'm expecting to go down there in a minute and find his blocks all over the floor and stuffed toy carnage.

So Mummy had time out at her craft desk, ignoring him. I received this little puppy in my mail box today so I really wanted to ink him up and get colouring. The sketch is Mojo Monday.

I wasn't too pleased with how the little puppy coloured up, but hey, Mummy is grumpy so maybe her colouring abilities are affected? The papers are so bright and fun. Woulda thought that would have helped a bit! I am not really into sentiments (can you tell?) and I dont have many anyway, so I added the paper flower instead. The scrunchy paper flower is anchored with a "build a brad" which I won in the most fabulous candy last year.



A little close up of the pup and the embossed hearts.



Comments

  1. Oh no you poor thing, sometimes kids can change our plans so easily. This is a wonderful card and the dogs colouring is Great.So if this is waht u can create under duress then all I can say is WOW..... Im glad u could find a little time to play.Here's hoping for a better day tomoz, Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe don't tell my husband there's a duty statement for SAHM lol or I'll be in trouble!
    Love the colours you have used, and that scrunchy flower is cool! love your take on the sketch xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.