My last Christmas card (um-mah!)

So Christmas has come and gone and I am still making a Christmas card? Yup! I figure it is still December so I am ok.... yeah?

I left my friend's Christmas card til last as it has to be the best and something different, so there is a bit of pressure there and with the lead up to Christmas this year, it all got to much so here I was this afternoon franticly trimming and stamping and glittering away. Funny thing is though - she does the same with her card for my family.

The front of this card is based on the sketch from Mojo Monday #119. I was really unsure what to do with the circle at the front as I had planned for my pretty image to be inside, but I think this turned out OK.



I was happy with my flowers! Nothing like a bit of holly to make things festive. The challenge at Little Red Wagon is to use flowers.



For the inside of this card, I had planned a little "wow factor" with my Tilda. She is actually not a Cristmas Tilda but is "Tilda with Hearts" from the "Love Collection". The current challenge from Magnolia Down Under is to use a stamp which was intended for another use. So I thought she worked quite well. I had meaning to get to this challenge since it was posted and just hadn't got there yet, so it is a big relief to finally participate!

At ABC Challenges the current challenge is K for Kissing and little Tilda is all puckered up!



To actually be able to have a space to write on the card I had to use my Magnolia Recipe card for a little tag on the back! So much cutting and pasting! So much fun.









Comments

  1. This is adorable! I cant believe yor still making christmas cards hehe.
    Thanks so much for joining Magnolia Down Under Challenges.
    Kristy x
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie, I adore your card. I love your WOW factor for the inside of your card--it works for me. Wonderfully design.
    Thanks for joining use at Magnolia Down Under.

    Hugs.
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Stunning Kylie.. I love it.. Happy New Year and best wishes for 2010.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kylie, love the design of your card, so special and Tilda is perfect for this card too. Your coloring and the papers you chose are wonderful. Your friend is going to love it. Thanks for joining the fun at MDUC this week. Hope you can come back for our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! love the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute Card! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at LRW :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Thanks for playing with us at the LRW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea and your card is so wonderful!!!!!!!

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC.

    Hugs,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun would it be to get this card and find Tilda inside - it's gorgeous!!!
    Thanx for joining us at MDUC - hope to see you heaps in 2010
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW gorgeous card, love it! Thanks so much for playing along and joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hope to see you back again next challenge. xx

    Hugs, Kel
    MDUC Site Owner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.